Sal OconOperations and Developement Specialist
Director of Operations
Areas of expertise
- Operation and Project developement
- Sales and Marketing Strategies
- BitCoin and ICO Research & Development
- Turnaround Consulting
- Blockchain & Crypto Currencies
- Cert. Organizational Leadership – California Southern University
- MBA – Sales & Marketing -International American University (C.R.)
- BS – International Business – International American University (C.R.)
With over 13 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, operations, and decision analysis, Sal has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Tokenize-It comes up with results that are actually implementable. That’s our strength compared to others.
Before joning Tokenize-it in 2018, Sal started his career in operations and development in 2004, when he worked as Operations Manager for a transnational company, opening operations in five different countries and managing sales and operations throughout the sites, where he rapidly grew into COO.
From developing companies that started at 4 employees and growing over 3000, to running and structuring companies with over 6000 employees, with services in customer care, sales, technical support, and various others delivered world wide.